Reputable Plano Business and Real Estate Litigators Seek Favorable Outcomes for Clients
Experienced Texas lawyers also handle estate planning matters and personal injury cases
When a legal issue emerges, obtaining the advice of an experienced attorney can help you resolve it effectively and efficiently. At The Meazell Firm in Plano, we assist clients throughout Texas with real estate and business concerns, as well as other legal matters involving estate planning and personal injury. With nearly 70 years of combined legal experience, we are skilled at spotting issues and developing creative solutions to meet your goals. Whether you have a landlord-tenant dispute, a breach of contract issue or a question about probating a will, we will work closely with you to thoroughly explain your legal options and determine the best course of action.
Knowledgeable advocates have the tools to resolve complex legal issues
Our firm is trusted and recommended throughout the area because we:
- Handle a wide range of issues — By assisting clients with a range of civil issues, we have gained in depth knowledge on many areas of the law, which allows us to better assess your needs and meet your goals.
- Create a thorough strategy — We understand that business and real estate matters can significantly impact your life, which is why we perform a detailed analysis of every facet of your case and use this information to develop sound strategies to resolve your issues.
- Effective settlement negotiators — While we can be aggressive trial advocates when needed, our team also recognizes that some matters can be more effectively solved out of court. We are skilled at negotiating favorable settlements and will effectively advocate for your interests.
We are equipped to take on tough opposition and will tirelessly advocate for your interests both in and out of court.
Motivated counselors skillfully represent Texas businesses and residents
Our attorneys deliver strong, effective and proven legal representation to clients who are looking for help with the following matters:
- Real estate — Whether you are buying or selling property, we provide reliable counsel in all areas of real estate law and represent you from contract to closing. Our attorneys also represent renters who are dealing with landlord-tenant law issues, such as a dispute over lease terms, and offer support during litigation. We help with probate and estate administration including dealing with title clearing.
- Business Matters — Companies must navigate a multitude of business law matters on a regular basis, and we provide periodic and ongoing representation in all types of situations, including business litigation, business transactions, business formation and development and breach of contract issues.
- Personal injury — Serious injuries can be financially and personally devastating. We represent accident victims in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including litigation arising from auto accidents, and will work to obtain appropriate compensation in your case.
- Fraud and DTPA law — Proving fraud is quite complicated and often difficult. In cases related to fraud and Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations, we advocate for our clients and are well-versed in how to assemble evidence and present these claims in litigation.
We have the resources and knowledge to competently represent you in all stages of your case.