About Our Law Firm
The attorneys at the Meazell Firm have over twenty-five years of experience helping clients through a wide range of legal issues. Our experience enables us to provide practical solutions taking into consideration the objectives sought by our clients. We have litigated hundreds of cases either through settlement or trial and have provided sound advice to achieve our clients’ goals.
Our Firm has represented clients in courts all across Texas but primarily in Dallas and Collin counties. We have represented clients is most of the major cities in Texas and points in-between. We do not limit ourselves to just representing plaintiffs or defendants. Historically, our practice is evenly divided between representing plaintiffs and defendants. We believe this enables us greater objectivity in analyzing legal issues from both our client’s perspective and the opponent’s perspective.
Effective legal counsel requires that a matter be fully examined with various strategies outlined to meet the goals set forth by the client. Thus, we thoroughly investigate, collaborate and analyze options for accomplishing the client’s legal objectives for successful resolution of their legal needs.
- Our Mission is to provide comprehensive, competent, and aggressive legal representation.
- Our Mission is to listen to your legal problems and then to discuss possible pathways to legal victory.
- Our Mission is to defeat your opponent by out-working him, out-thinking him and out-strategizing him.
- Our Mission is to find and employ ways to protect your interests.
- Our Mission is to demonstrate our loyalty to you and to become your trusted source for advice on any given matter.
- Our Goal is that upon the conclusion of our representation, you will tell your friends, relatives and colleagues that you have the best attorney in town.